認出你內在與身體中的美 ∞通靈者:李·迪加尼(Lee Degani)| 訊息來源
「親愛的、我深愛的孩子們,向你們致意。
你們可能會覺得我這樣稱呼你們很奇怪,但我們之間擁有一個比時間本身還要古老深刻的連結。因為,我同時也是活在你內在的『美』。我是存在於你每一個細胞中的美,我是存在於你的皮膚、你的血液、你的循環系統中的美。我是活在你大腦中的美,我是活在你身體中的美。
我正是活在你心中的美。
有時,當你看向自己神聖的自我、你那可愛的身體時,也許你並未在其中看到美,於是你的身體發出哭喊說:『我覺得自己沒有被愛著,我覺得自己沒有被好好照料,我覺得自己正被拒絕。』 哦,親愛的,這裡沒有任何責備或羞愧。
這只是為了提醒你注意:身體能看見、身體能聽見、身體能嗅聞並知曉、身體能品嚐——而這些難道不都是無比美好的事物嗎?有時你可能會忘記,正是這份內在的美會煥發光芒,並將你所祈求的一切吸引至你的身旁。
因為通常,直到身體出現了你們所說的『失衡』或『未校準』的情況之前,它甚至從未被你們好好關注與承認過。
因此,親愛的孩子們,我請你們明白:你的身體就是你在地球上的家。
它是供你居住、供你的靈魂居住、供你的靈體居住的場所。這是一個神聖的地方。所以現在,我請你在自己的身體上找到某個你平時或許不常對它說『謝謝』的部位。現在就找到它,而我會在這件事上協助你。因為,表達感謝不就是『愛』的一種形式嗎?而愛,正是讓夥伴能夠凝聚在一起、攜手合作的契機。
讓我們現在就開始,找到那個正在召喚你的部位。
你可能會說:『但是喬菲爾,當我的膝蓋或背部正在疼痛時,我該怎麼找到其中的美?』 而這,恰恰正是我們請你去找到它的時刻。
我們會與你一同運作,而你將會發現,喜悅會開始湧現。
我向你們道別,但請明白,我正將『愛之美』留給你們。」
Archangel Jophiel: Beauty of Love
Channel: Lee Degani | Source
Greetings, my dear ones, my beloveds.
You may think it is strange that I call you such but we have a connection that is older than time itself. For I am also the Beauty that lives within. I am the Beauty that is in your very cells. I am the Beauty that is in your very skin, in your blood, in your circulatory system. I am the Beauty that lives in your brain. I am the Beauty that lives in your body.
I am the Beauty that lives in your heart.
There are times you look upon your sacred self, your sweet body and perhaps you do not see the beauty there and your body cries out and says, I feel that I am not being Loved. I feel that I am not being taken care of. I feel that I am being rejected and oh, there is not blame or shame here.
This is just to bring it to your attention that the body sees, the body hears, the body smells and knows, it tastes and are not these not beautiful things? Sometimes you may forget that it is the Beauty within that will shine forth and call to you what you are asking for.
For often, it is that the body is not even acknowledged until there is something that is out of what you would call alignment.
So I ask you beloveds to know that your body is your home on earth.
It is a place for you to dwell, for your soul to dwell, for your spirit to dwell. It is a sacred place. So I ask you now to find something with your body that perhaps you don’t often say thank you to. Find it now and I will help you with this. For appreciation is a form of Love, is it not? And Love is what brings partners together so they may work together.
Let us begin now and find the place that is calling to you.
And you may say, but Jophiel, I cannot find the Beauty when my knee is hurting or my back and that is especially when we ask you to find it.
We will work with you and you will the find the Joy that will begin to come.
I bid farewell but know that I am leaving you with the Beauty of Love.

留言