由奧塔維亞·瓦西萊(Octavia Vasile)通靈傳遞
靠近一點,親愛的…… 不只要用你的心智去聆聽,更要用那隱藏於心智底層、靜謐的內在知曉去傾聽。
你們一直被教導著,把自己的身體視為一種在時間中前行、會逐漸老化、並遵循著一條從起點到終點直線發展的事物。然而,你真正的本質遠比那個簡單的故事來得更加精細、更加聰慧、更加充滿生機。
你的身體是一個被編碼的全息圖(Hologram)。 一個透過意識組織而成的光之場。 它會回應、會傾聽、並且總是隨著你所發出的訊號而不斷調整。
你們所謂的老化,其實只是一種模式。一種集體共識的重複。 一種已經被練習得如此一致、以至於讓人覺得自然而然的律動。 然而,被練習過的事情,是可以被重新塑造的。
你並不受到這條律動的束縛。 你才是那個為它調音的人。
時間本身並不是一條毫無停頓向前推進的僵硬直線。 它是一個不斷擴展的場,會對覺察、對意圖、以及你迎接它的方式做出回應。
所以現在,輕輕地,讓這份覺知在你的內心沉澱……然後緩慢地開口,彷彿每一個字都在重新整理你的能量場:
「我選擇如何去調頻進入那滋養我身體的、不斷擴展的時間本質。」
「我將自己調頻至支持生命力、更新與擴展的時間之流。」
「我釋放所有將時間定義為限制的過往協議。」
「我允許時間在我體內化為滋養、流動與溫和的進化。」
「我逆轉任何來自計時時間(chronological time)的其他影響。」
「我放下了那些不再服務於我身體表達的舊有模式。」
「我回歸到那種知道如何和諧維持生命的原始智慧。」
「我的身體是一個反映生命力的全息圖。」
「它傾聽我的覺察。」
「它透過我的臨在而重新組織。」
「它展現出清晰、力量與活生生的光芒。」
在這裡停留片刻。 去感受你的身體是如何回應的,哪怕只是微細的、安靜的回應。 這裡正進行著一場溫柔的重新校準,就像是一個能量場正在調整自己以適應一個新的音調。
Anna, Grandmother
of Yeshua: Activation: You Are Immortal
Channeled by
Octavia Vasile
Come closer, dear
one…
and listen not
only with your mind, but with the quiet knowing that lives beneath it.
You have been
taught to see your body as something that moves through time, something that
ages, something that follows a line from beginning to end. Yet what you truly
are is far more refined, far more intelligent, far more alive than that simple
story.
Your body is an
encoded hologram.
A field of light,
organized through consciousness.
Responsive.
Listening. Always adapting to the signal you offer it.
What you call
aging is a pattern. A repetition of collective agreement.
A rhythm that has
been practiced so consistently that it feels natural.
And yet, what is
practiced can be reshaped.
You are not bound
to the rhythm.
You are the one
who tunes it.
Time itself is not
a rigid line moving forward without pause.
It is an
ever-expanding field, responsive to awareness, to intention, to the way you
meet it.
So now, gently,
allow this to settle within you… and speak, slowly, as if each word reorganizes
your field:
I choose how to
tune into the ever expanding nature of time which nurtures my body.
I attune myself to
a flow of time that supports vitality, renewal, and expansion.
I release all
previous agreements that define time as limitation.
I allow time to
become nourishment, movement, and gentle evolution within me.
I reverse any
other effect of chronological time.
I soften the
patterns that no longer serve the expression of my body.
I return to the
original intelligence that knows how to sustain life in harmony.
My body is a
hologram that reflects vitality.
It listens to my
awareness.
It reorganizes
through my presence.
It expresses
clarity, strength, and living light.
Stay here for a
moment.
Feel how your body
responds, even subtly, even quietly.
There is a soft
recalibration, like a field adjusting itself to a new tone.
And over time… or
beyond time…
your body begins
to reflect what you have chosen to remember."
隨著時間的推移……或者超越時間…… 你的身體開始反映出你所選擇去記住的事物。
留言