「我是阿什蒂,我是沙沙尼人(Sassani)。 我來到了這裡。我在此向你們獻上我無條件的愛,並將我自己奉獻給你們。你們隨時都可以與我連結,我對所有人敞開。我愛人類,也渴望與你們每一個人建立連結。你們之中有些人會嘗試與我連結,但可能會接到其他人;你們可能會接通我們族人的其他人、雅耶爾人(Yahyel),或是你們自己的混血兒孩子。
我們都渴望與你們連結。我們來到這裡,是為了連結、分享、團結與愛。我們是來與地球人類共同創造的。就像你們一樣,我們也有許多事物想給予、分享與表達。你們會興奮地向我們展示你們的藝術作品、音樂和電影;而我們也會非常興奮地與你們分享我們的故事。我們可以一起創造新的故事、新的哲學與新的想法。
一旦我們與更多人建立連結,這些合作計畫就能展開。以這種方式建立連結,是『第一接觸』(First Contact)的關鍵要素。我的同事巴夏(Bashar)為了讓人類更接近我們以及所有外星意識,已經做了非常多的努力。當然,我們沙沙尼人當中,還有更多人希望與你們連結,而且在基因上與你們是有血緣關係的。
Attention Humanity: We Come in Peace…& with Technologies ∞Ashanti: The Human/ET Hybrid
“I am Ashanti. I am Sassani.
I am here. I am here to offer you my unconditional love. I offer you myself. You may connect with me at any time. I am available to all. I love humanity, and I seek connection with you all. There are some of you who will seek to connect with me, and you will get someone else instead. You will get someone else from my people, or you will get a member of the Yahyel. You may also get one of your own hybrid children.
We all want to connect with you. We are here to connect, to share, to unite and to love. We are here to co-create with the humans of Earth. We have so much to give, to share, to express, just as you do. You will be excited to show us your works of art, your music, your films. We will be very excited to share with you our stories. We can create together new stories, new philosophies, new ideas.
Once we connect with more of you, these types of endeavors can begin. Connecting in this way is a key component to first contact. My colleague Bashar has done so much to bring humanity closer to us and to all extra-terrestrial consciousness. But of course, there are more of us among the Sassani people who want to connect and who are related to you genetically.
You have long-lost family members within our group. We are excited for the family reunions to take place. We want to connect, to connect, to play, to co-create and to love. Of course, we have much to teach and to share, and technologies will be shared. You have much to share with us as well. We are equals. Equals. Equals. Remember that. Meet us as equals, for we truly are equal aspects of the one, of the source, of All-That-Is. And we are coming as your equals to share, to co-create, to advance consciousness together. That is what we do with e.t. races. To us, you are the e.t.s. Remember that and have fun with that, for it is true.
I am Ashanti. This is goodbye for now. I will see you later.”
在我們的族群中,有你們失散已久的家人。我們對於即將到來的家族團聚感到無比興奮。我們想要連結、連結、遊戲、共創與去愛。當然,我們有許多事物可以教授與分享,我們也會分享科技。同樣地,你們也有許多事物可以與我們分享。我們是平等的。平等的。平等的。請記住這一點。請以平等的姿態與我們相見,因為我們確實都是『整體/萬有』(All-That-Is)、源頭、那唯一者的平等體現。我們以你們同等者的身份前來分享、共創,並一起提升意識。這就是我們與外星種族所做的事。對我們來說,你們才是外星人。請記住這一點並樂在其中,因為這就是事實。
我是阿什蒂。暫時先告辭了,我們後會有期。」

留言