傳導:凱瑟琳·辛克(Kathleen Zinck)| 來源:EraofLight.com
摯愛的各位:
這是我們所切實瞭解的事。
一顆敞開的心……
在社會之中,當人類「永久地」向愛敞開心扉時,最深遠的轉變將會發生。
這將成為全人類的「覺醒現實」與「意識」,我們的神性也將藉此得到展現,而愛將成為我們最核心的真理。
因為,神就是愛,愛就是神;神就是真理,真理就是神。
「而且,如果真理是一個盒子,我要買一千個!」大天使麥克(Archangel Michael)這麼說道。
我接著問了他一個我一直以來都很想知道的問題:
「天國(Heaven)」究竟位於何處?
「天國就在你的心中,」他說。
我又問:那我們該如何抵達那裡?
「修正你過去錯誤的行事方式,」他說。
太妙了!這意味著我們全都在靠著信念飛翔!
「是的。因此我告訴你們,人們可以全憑經驗與直覺(by the seat of their pants)飛行,像過去一樣只在部分時間敞開心扉;或者,靠著信念飛翔,改變一生的習慣,轉變成永久敞開的心靈!」麥克說道。
這完全說得通!太美好了!謝謝你,大天使麥克。
那麼,大天使約菲爾(Archangel Jophiel)對於一顆敞開的人類心靈及其最純粹的潛能有何看法呢?
「坦白說,敞開的心靈擁有創造巨大『當下喜悅』的潛能。我知道這一點,是因為艾瑞爾(Ariel)幾個月前為我寫的一首詩歌。」
「歌詞是這樣的:」
當下的喜悅
是我所知的一切
雖然過程並不總是那麼容易,
生活本該無比美好
這正是神的完美計畫
如此有趣、輕鬆而自在!
哇,真是意想不到!
那麼,現在大天使加百列(Archangel Gabriel)對於人類敞開心扉的潛能又有什麼想說的呢?
「坦白說,我看到了令人驚嘆的創造性開端(creative inceptitude)以及極大個人力量的發展,而這主要是透過在不斷擴大的圈子中,分享新傳遞的高自我價值感而實現的,」大天使加百列說道。
哇!個人進步、社群成長與創造力的飛躍真是太鼓舞人心了,加百列,非常感謝你!大天使艾瑞爾說道。
正如造物主一直以來所說的:為潛在的成功創造正確的條件,然後退後一步,順其自然地讓它發生!
「永遠選擇走高尚之路(high road),」大天使麥克說,「並專注於積極正向與一顆敞開的心。」
因為人類的愛、幸福、喜悅與成功都仰賴於此!
獻上我至高無上的愛,
大天使艾瑞爾
Archangel Ariel: Making a Difference
Channel: Kathleen Zinck | For EraofLight.com
Beloveds,
This is what we know.
An open heart…
Within society, the most profound transformation will occur when humanity ‘permanently’ opens its heart to love.
This will become the ‘awakened reality’ and ‘consciousness’ of all humanity.
And our divinity is thus expressed.
And love becomes our primary truth.
For, God is love, and love is God, and God is truth and the truth is God.
“And, if truth was a box, I’d buy ten hundred!” says Archangel Michael.
I proceed to ask him something I’ve always wanted to know.
Where is ‘heaven’ located, exactly?
“Heaven is in your heart,” he says.
And how do you get there, I ask?
“You mend the error of your ways,” he says.
Brilliant! That means we are all flying on faith!
“Yes. Therefore I say to you, people can fly by the seat of their pants, keeping their hearts open part time, as in the past, or, fly on faith, and shift the lifelong ways to permanently open hearts!” says Michael.
That makes total sense! Beautiful! Thanks, Archangel Michael.
What does Archangel Jophiel feel about an open human heart and its purest potential?
“Well, quite frankly, the open heart has the potential to cause enormous ‘joy in the moment’. I know this because of a poem-song that Ariel wrote for me a few months ago.”
“It goes like this:”
Joy in the moment
Is all I know
Though it’s not always been so easy,
Life should be grand
That’s what God’s got planned
So fun, and easy and breezy!
Well, whaddya know!
So, now, what does Archangel Gabriel have to say about the open human heart’s potential?
“Quite frankly, I perceive mind-boggling, creative inceptitude and the development of much personal power, mostly through the sharing of new-found high self esteem in ever-widening circles,” says Archangel Gabriel.
Wow! A leap in personal progress and community growth and creativity is most encouraging, Gabriel, says Archangel Ariel, thanks ever so much!
As Creator has always said, create the right conditions for potential success and then just stand back and let it happen!
“Take the high road always,” says Archangel Michael, “and focus on positivity and an open heart.”
For human love, happiness, joy and success depends upon it!”
With all my utmost love,
Archangel Ariel

留言